How to set up a teacher record
This video explains how to set up a teacher record.
- Go to settings and select Teachers
- Once on the Teachers Screen, select Add New
- This will open a new teacher set up form.
- Setting up a teacher record is simple.
- Add the teacher’s name and email address.
- Next allocate the access rights you want to give to the teacher.
- Now you can allocate the teacher’s Subjects or Grade and Sections.
- Then press Save and you are done.
- The teacher will receive an email from Student-Alert to provide the link to set up a password. (Teachers should check their Junk email folders if the email appears not to have arrived after a few minutes.)
- Teacher can then log into the web portal and Teacher-Alert App with their email address and the password they have set up.